Thursday, September 3, 2009

"You Want Some Turkey Breast?" (by: Amanda)

Victoria informed me tonight, that people some times will use celebrity names in place of swear words or taking the Lord's name in vain. So we tried such things... like "Oh my Clay Aiken" and "Argh! Tom Cruise" and "I'm gonna Paul Anka you" but our favorite by far, happened spur of the moment when Victoria leaned over me with a turkey breast, and said something and I responded "Get the Tom Clancy outta my face". And now Victoria is obsessed with finding out as much information as possible about Tom Clancy, she's also saved an older picture of him and made it her destop picture... and people say my kinship with Alan Rickman weird. If you wish to find out more information about Tom Clancy you can visit here... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tom_clancy

No comments:

Post a Comment