Tuesday, September 22, 2009

No More Happiness (by Amanda)

Victoria, hates... Christmas Music, Stevie Wonder, and Nick Cannon... (probably Disneyland goes in there somewhere too...). She pretty much sucked the happiness outta my day. FYI. Although we collectively hate Nick Cannon, and in consequence his wife, Mariah Carey... I just wanted to point out the things that Victoria hates.

Victoria is a fun sucker tonight...

Just kidding, I love her! But she really is not diggin the X-mas music tonight... who would've thought that Xmas in September would be weird?

3 comments:

  1. I'm not a fun sucker. I'm a realist. It's not Christmas. Really.

    And I have a headache which is not alleviated by jingle bells.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i hope so-and-so was kidding about the disneyland remark!

    -brittany

    ReplyDelete